Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 3


Being blonde has done something to me. I think that either it’s given me more confidence, or people like blondes better. I’ve been getting more attention. In Target, this cute guy did a double take. I checked to make sure there was nothing on my face or toilet paper on my shoe and my underwear was not hanging out of my Levis. I went to the art supply store and I got hit on. I went to the bank to deposit a check at the ATM and a guy in a fedora unabashedly gave me the once over.

And then I got home and realized I was wearing a black bra with a white shirt.


Just kidding. I think it may have been my lip-gloss, but chances are it’s the BLONDE.

Me and my bestie C went to Happy Endings and apparently, the male clientele was scoping us out. Then we drank too much and ate nachos. Hot.

Now, it may seem like this blonde-ness has brought nothing but random male attention, but it has brought me confidence and energy. I’ve been working out everyday and eating salad. I never eat salad and now that I do, I feel like a different person. Could hair color really affect my life this much? Or was this change destined to happen without the BLONDE push?

I give today 3 Barbie Warhols:


No comments:

Post a Comment