Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 111


I can’t believe:

a) I’ve blogged for longer than a month

b) I’ve had over 3000 page views

c) I’ve been blonde for over 100 days.

I guess if there is one thing I am good at, it’s following through (this can also be considered stubbornness and pride). I refuse to give up and admit defeat even when I see Adele and Christina Hendricks rocking the copper top, I look to my bright, happy life and realize… the BLONDE has cured so many things for me.

1. It’s hard to be depressed about much of anything when you’re learning to not take things so seriously.

2. People will judge you based on your appearance NO MATTER WHAT, so all that really matters is what YOU think of YOU.

3. The average person will assume you are dumb if you’re a BLONDE, even when they claim not to. This will enable you to deliver the sneak-attack smart bombs you’d never had the chance to use otherwise.

4. I have to go to the salon on the semi-reg, so I tend to take better care of myself. I’ve been moisturizing and conditioning and exfoliating and I feel like a new person.

5. My eyes look a little bluer.

6. I can play dumb way more convincingly.

7. People think my boobs look bigger, but I don’t think this has actually happened.

8. I’ve been drinking more water. I don’t know how being blonde has made this happen, but it totally has.

9. I can now pull off pink lipstick like it’s nobody’s business.

10. I’m not sure there is a 10th thing, but it seemed weird to stop at 9.

So, for a cleaner, better, happier you… GO BLONDE.

Today gets 4 Barbie Warhols:

No comments:

Post a Comment