Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 118


It’s crazy how yesterday could be so terrible and today was so wonderful.

When I meet new people, I have to search their eyes to see if they are judging me based on my BLONDE-ness. I never did this as a redhead, but now, as a blonde, I feel like I have to know (for research purposes of course). I’ve always made strong eye contact, but now I’m even more aware of it. I also tend to notice when certain people’s eyes drift down to my tits. Can you say OBNOXIOUS?

I met a delightful person today. It really made my day to have someone genuinely love what they do. It also made me very happy to be seen with respect and dignity; I saw it in their eyes. Who was this person? I’m not about to spill the beans but it was pleasant and I think that my blonde self is very happy.

Today gets 5 Barbie Warhols:

No comments:

Post a Comment