Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 76

I almost died twice today. That maybe a bit of an overstatement, but I feel a little rattled. I had to go somewhere today via the 101 freeway and this guy I guess didn’t see me and tried to merge into my lane, like into my car. We avoided collision, thank God, but I think my heart stopped. Then on my way home, I got stuck in some pretty heinous traffic. I’m not sure what was going on, but it was bogus. I took some side street detours and managed to make it onto my street. However, there was an asshole with his kid in the car riding my ass and speeding and intentionally swerving his car around to entertain the kid or something. I automatically dispise people who fuck around with their kids in the car. I’m pretty sure if I had kids I would be hyper-aware of my driving and I would probably be that person who drives like an old lady. Perhaps this is why the supposed old lady drove so slow – she had her kids in the car. I may be BLONDE, but it doesn’t make me a bad driver.

Needless to say, I’m glad to be on solid ground in my apartment. I’ve got buttermilk biscuits in the oven because I’ve declared tomorrow “Biscuit Day” at work. I also have a kitty on my feet (I don’t have a “lap kitty,” I have a “foot kitty”) and Monster Squad in the DVD player. And I’m drinking raspberry cider. I may have actually died today and this is my heaven.

Today gets 3 Barbie Warhols:

No comments:

Post a Comment