Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 81

Today was crazy at work. I know I may say that at everyday. But I did feel fabulously blonde. I made Star Wars cookies yesterday and brought them to work today. Sometimes, making people happy makes me feel sublimely happy. I’m sure people may think it’s really nice of me to do this stuff, but it’s always for purely selfish reasons. I do it for the high you get when you see people smile because of something you did. It’s kind of what I imagine hardcore drugs must be like… like the sunshine, Rainbow Brite version of heroin or something.

I think that sometimes I’m too nice. I do tend to make snap judgements of people, but they usually end up being correct. As a blonde, I think I’ve been excelling at being bitchier. I don’t want to take crap from anyone and I’ve been letting the world know. So, y’all should watch out because BLONDE is the new BITCH™.

Today gets 5 Barbie Warhols:

No comments:

Post a Comment