Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 79

Rosewood Tavern

I got my hair touched up today by my friend E; she’s like, way talented. I am pretty modest, but I have to say, I look AMAZING. I’m gorgeously blonde and brass-free.

Then I went to Make Music Pasadena with my friend K and managed to catch the end of the Best Coast set and most of Ra Ra Riot. Then we grabbed dinner at Rosewood Tavern (which was lovely) and I ate salad, which I never eat. I’ve been trying to be healthier. And because I ate the salad, I got drunk on 3 drinks… We caught up with C and things tend to get crazy when the three of us get together (or any of us get together…). We went to Bowery and it was pretty HILAR. I was blonde and fab and C had the red on and K put some on too. It was GREAT.

Today gets 5 (much needed) Barbie Warhols:

No comments:

Post a Comment