Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Day 83

I did not meet the Craigslist Killer today.

I was quite crazed at work today. And often I can’t believe the situations that I manage to get myself into. I need to get from one office to another and it’s kind of impractical to use my car and it is equally impractical to get a golf cart, to if led me to a search on craigslist for a bicycle. How did I end up trolling craiglist at work for a work-related thing? My job is bizarre.

Now I know you think I’m going to tell you the tale of how I ended up in Compton buying a 10 speed with streamers and a basket from a gang banger, but that actually did not happen (give it time?). I actually talked myself out of it because I don’t know where I would store it when it’s not at the office. I don’t have a garage. I would have to like, put it in my parking spot or something. And there is nowhere to lock it. It’s all more trouble than it’s worth, but I suppose I could just sell it to someone else on craigslist when I’m done with it… and these thought consumed a solid half hour of my day. I wish I was kidding. Shouldn’t someone else be trying to make me more efficient, not me?

Today gets 3 Barbie Warhols:

No comments:

Post a Comment