Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 39

BLONDE SH*T THAT ROCKS: THOR

I have yet to see the new movie, but Thor has flowing blonde locks that just don’t quit. I will base my thoughts on my knowledge of the comics and Vincent D’Onofrio’s cameo in Adventures in Babysitting. The movie looks pretty badass, but I just have yet to get off my ass and go see it.

1. Thor has blonde hair. That’s just awesome. Not very many dudes can pull off the towheaded look, but he’s pretty foxy all the same.

2. He’s strong. He’s the God of Thunder and shit, but he’s also a bad boy because he was cast out of Asgard by his dad Odin for being a douchebag.

3. He has really awesome accessories: his helmet with the wings and his mystical hammer. He even rocks a cape without looking like a LARPing jackass.

4. Thor can summon thunder, lightning, snow, etc.

5. Dawson in Adventures in Babysitting has platinum blonde hair, bulging muscles, and a sledgehammer. He lets Chris have her car even when she’s $5 short of the cost of the new tire. That’s kind of godlike. He’s touched when Sara offers him her Thor helmet and she pledges her allegiance to him, thinking he’s the real Thor.

That’s one awesome blonde. I know that he’s not a powerful god in human form because of his blonde hair, but one can hope.

Today gets 3 Barbie Warhols:

No comments:

Post a Comment