Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 139

This is the first image that comes up when you google "anger"...

I can’t even begin to describe the craziness of my life. I have no patience in my life for hatred or self-importance, but today I witnessed both things. I saw a guy skip past a whole line of people waiting and didn’t even take a second glance. I saw two women arguing with such fury, I actually feared for what would happen next (seriously, for a split second, I wondered if they would knock over a display of wine).

I couldn’t discern what exactly they were fighting about, but I do know that there are few things in life that should merit that type of anger and fierce words. The guy who skipped the line, I thought maybe he hadn’t seen the line, but upon further inspection, there is no way you can get up to the counter without going through the line. There are those velvet rope-y things. They are about as enforcing as they can be, but it’s not as though they are electrified (yet).

I don’t know if I’ve always been like this, or if it’s my new BLONDE ZEN ™ that has washed over me, but I’m seeing the world differently. I really hate those people who have this self-important bullshit and just waste so much energy over such trivial matters. I can get mad just like anyone else, but you shouldn’t get mad over stupid stuff. It’s not worth the wrinkles.

Today gets 5 Barbie Warhols for self-enlightenment:

No comments:

Post a Comment