Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 123


Today I was supposed to go out of town for business. I packed my bags and left on a jet plane… or at least I tried to leave on a jet plane. My entire flight boarded and then we sat at the gate for 2 hours. I fell asleep and woke up wondering if we were there. I guess the plane had mechanical problems and we had to deplane. Then they delayed the flight until the next millennia and I ended up back at home, a whole day wasted.

I don’t mind traveling, but I just wish people were more courteous. If you think the plane is having problems, let us know so we can get another flight and not have to sit or stand in line for hours while you make up excuses. RUDE.

I’m not sure if my BLONDE had anything to do with this, but I really can’t BLAME IT ON THE BLONDE ™ today. But I can blame US AIRWAYS! Fuck you, dudes.

Today gets 0 Barbie Warhols:

1 comment:

  1. ugh right there with you. i can't stand sitting there when there could be a potential problem...if you have any doubt in this plane, then get us off of it asap! rude.

    ReplyDelete