Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 144


Oh Stress, thou art thy sworn enemy. There are times in my life when I can literally feel the stress crawling up my spine, kidnapping every muscle in my back along the way, and holding them hostage in my shoulders. It’s not very pleasant.

I wish I knew where stress actually came from so that I could stop it from happening. I know that it’s all psychological but there has to be some sort of source for the madness. So far, the only solution for stress requires time, which you tend to not have a lot of when you’re stressed.

I think that the power of the BLONDE has helped me immensely. I still get really stressed, just like I have in the past, but now I tend to let it all roll off my back. I definitely employ the art of BLONDE ZEN ™ and zone out for a solid 5 minutes.

The key to BLONDE ZEN™ is to take a little bit of quiet time for yourself and completely wipe your mind. All your thoughts and troubles and worries drain out of your head out your ears and beyond your reach. You have a blank stare on your face and people may be convinced that you’ve had some sort of lapse in consciousness. This is a good thing because they may then assume you are crazy and will also leave you alone.

Today gets 3 Barbie Warhols:

No comments:

Post a Comment