Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 147

I have the best friends in the history of the world, ever. I had a small gathering of people to send me off into the great unknown as I embark on a new adventure. Essentially, my job is taking me out of town until Christmas. This is both stressful and potentially fun. Hopefully lucrative, but money is a bitch, so whatevs.

My friends sent me off in true debauched fashion – smoke, booze, and broads. We went to a lovely dive bar near my place with a woods-y theme and then headed back to my place for the after party. Ordered a shitload of pizza, I think I put in pajamas and we watched internet videos, talked about life, and then in the wee hours of the morning, they left and I was alone.

After nights like this, when I’m (seemingly) suddenly alone, I get really pensive, but luckily on this occasion, I felt very loved and passed out in my bed for 8 hours.

Today gets 5 Barbie Warhols:

No comments:

Post a Comment