Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 125


I’m in New York for work. I both love and loathe New York, especially this time of year. It’s hot and humid and gross, but it’s still New York. It’s a magical place. Unfortunately, I was so busy today I didn’t really get to do much of anything that wasn’t work. Just hearing the horns out my window is a bit of excitement.

I think I also like New York because New Yorkers are way less self-conscious than LA people. I think half the people in New York don’t look at their clothes before they put them on. That’s not a dig, that’s just a true observation. Since I don’t like to put a lot of effort into my appearance, I kind of feel free here. Is that weird? I’m less self-conscious about my current platinum blonde hair with red roots. I’m just rolling with it.

Today gets 3 Barbie Warhols:


1 comment:

  1. o.
    m.
    g.

    NEW YORK?!?!? I AM DYING TO GO THERE FOR WORK (aka someone else is paying). details please!!!

    i am treating myself to NYC 2nd week in November. I can't wait. For now, I will live vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete