Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 129

I woke up feeling weird today. Stuffy nose, scratchy throat, slight cough… but not like, sick feeling, just the side effects. It’s unfortunate that I sound like Kathleen Turner with the inability to breathe through my nose. I’m allergic to New York City.

I had a very busy day today, so I didn’t have much time for fun. I did manage to wear a matching outfit that complimented the BLONDE. I really find that cerulean is a very complimentary color for me as a blonde. I wore my beanie with matching earrings and it was pretty great, despite the mucus coming out of my nose. If only that was a fashion statement I could make happen. Instead of “heroin chic” that was big in the 90s, can I make “mucus couture”? People will start using lip liner to make their nose look irritated by cheap tissue and around the eyes to make them look puffy. Everyone would talk in nasal voices on purpose. It would be great. You wouldn’t know who was actually sick and who was just faking for fashion. Can I pioneer that?

Today gets 2 Barbie Warhols:

No comments:

Post a Comment