Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 145


Survival of the fittest is true. You want to know how I know? Because I survived. There are some days that you swear you don’t know how you made it through. Today was one of those days for me. I can’t actually remember any of the particulars of what made today absolutely impossible, but it was and I can’t believe that I’m finally seeing the other side of it. It’s flabbergasting.

I don’t know if I just think quickly on my feet, or if I just roll with the punches, but I tend to make it through days like this when they come around. It never ceases to amaze me. Being blonde should have nothing to do with this, but more often than not, I have been muddling through even if it takes a toss of the flaxen strands and a giggle. I’m a hussy.

Today gets 2 Barbie Warhols:

1 comment: