Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 124


I lead a very strange life. I’m back at the airport and it’s total déjà vous. I literally was just here yesterday, but here I am back again. It’s kind of like I’m trapped in the airplane sequences in Fight Club. It all seems to eerily familiar, but because it is supposed to be familiar; I was here yesterday!

When I look back on my life, I am actually happy and humbled. I can’t really be angry or upset for the small stuff like airplanes and baggage. I’m very lucky to have done all the things I’ve done and become the person I am today. The BLONDE has helped with this immensely. I have people in my life that like to tell me that I can’t do stuff and criticize me when I do. I have 8 words for you: I DON’T FUCKING CARE IF YOU LIKE IT. This is my life and I’m going to live it my way. I don’t really give a damn what people think about it. I can get myself covered in tattooed polka dots. I can move to Africa and marry a Shaman. I can start my own imaginary cover band. I can own a business that deals exclusively in types of shoe insoles. I can climb a mountain. I can write a novel. I can design skyscrapers. I can live in sin with my boyfriend and his pygmy sister-wife. I can dance the funky chicken in the middle of Hollywood Blvd. I can do whatever I damn well please and it’s no one’s business but my own. My happiness is my responsibility and I’m going to do whatever I want to make that happen, barring any injury or insult to others. I’m happy that I have come to this conclusion. Life is too short to get angry over delayed planes, lost baggage, or overpriced food. Just go with it. Go Blonde and be happy.

Today gets 5 Barbie Warhols:

1 comment: