Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 10

Today was really busy at the gig. But the important part was that I felt pretty while I was doing it. I caught a glimpse of my reflection and I was kind of like “whoa.” That rarely happens. Normally it’s like “where did my makeup go?” or “is that what I really look like?” So this was a pleasant surprise. I think I like being surprised by my own thoughts.

My musician next-door neighbor is singing “You’re Just What I Needed.” I don’t mean to be a bitch, but he’s def not The Cars. I kind of want to go over there and say, “Really? She’s just what you needed? The way I hear you fight with your GF makes me wonder what it is you actually need…” I must sound judgmental, but the walls are kind of thin sometimes.

I’m watching The Craft on Netflix streaming. I loved this movie; I think I may still. It’s kind of cheesy and dark and about the macabre. I am actually really tired. I might have to go to bed at a reasonable hour tonight.

I give today 3 Barbie Warhols:

No comments:

Post a Comment