Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 22

Today was weird and awesome. I really don’t know why it was weird, but I’ll go with my first instinct. I slept until 1:30 in the afternoon because I was so freaking tired. Thank God I didn’t have to work today because that probably would have been a disaster. I ran errands; got Gotham more cat food, picked up some random stuff at Staples… it was a day. I came home and cleaned a bit, played with the cat, and talked to my Grandma on the phone. I just love her. She’s so funny and amazing. I can’t talk to her without a smile on my face. I’m not sure if she knows that I’m blonde. And I forgot to tell her.

I went out with my bestie A tonight. She’s pretty much great. We watched the NBA playoffs at Happy Endings and then went to The Bowery. I dared her to drink the contents of a melted apple crisp and she did. It was awesome. I also tipped my hat to the waiter and he tipped his imaginary hat back. Phenomenal.

I was more ridiculous tonight that I normally am and I had a blast. Blame it on the blonde (Blame it on the Blonde ™ t-shirts available Summer 2011). I had a lot of fun and I think that I’m looser and less serious than I was before. I don’t really know if I’m different because of the blonde, or if I’m just different because I’m different. I guess only time will tell.

Today gets 5 Barbie Warhols:

No comments:

Post a Comment