Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 16


Today was a hectic day. I had to start my day at 6am, which for those of you who know me, is akin to me shoving pins into my corneas. I am not a morning person. I never have been, and on the occasions when I am a morning person, it’s usually because I haven’t been to bed yet. Or I’m hopped up on Red Bull or espresso. It’s just not something my body does naturally.

But today was a good day. I got to work with my friend B (holla! He apparently reads this blog religiously). It’s the first time we’ve worked together and it will probably be the last. Just kidding. It was a lot of fun. I don’t know what it is about me, but I must look like I know what I’m doing because a lot of people were coming up to me asking me stuff. I think that this is normally not something that happens to blondes.

After work I came home and ordered pizza and watched The Faculty. It was my Netflix movie and it was just like I remembered. Well, I fell asleep on my couch watching it with a belly full of pizza, so I must have remembered it too well. I remember going to see it in the theater at River Valley Mall with my friend M. We weren’t old enough to get in because it was rated R, so we bought tickets to Stepmom(which I still haven’t seen) and snuck in. I think we tried to sneak into Varsity Blues, but it was overcrowded because I think other people were sneaking in, too. So we saw The Faculty instead. I remember being gaga over Josh Hartnett and thinking that Elijah Wood was too old to be a teenager. Now that I’ve re-watched it, I realize that essentially everyone in the movie was/is a somebody. It’s kind of crazy. I also don’t really understand why Harry Knowles is in that movie. Perhaps it was just Robert Rodriguez putting him in for a good review on Aintitcoolnews.com. Or they both live in Texas. I just… he annoys me. Also, Usher is in this movie. And he’s terrible. I would claim blatant cross-promotion, but he doesn’t sing or dance, so I guess it’s just poor casting. Anyway, I fell asleep.

Today gets 4 Barbie Warhols:

No comments:

Post a Comment