Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 25


Today was my mom’s birthday. She opened the presents I sent her while she was on the phone with me and she liked them. I think that this could also be thought of as my pre-birthday or my grand-birthday since I wouldn’t have a birthday if my mom didn’t have a birthday. Not to be selfish and make her birthday about me, but sometimes you need more reasons to celebrate. Anyway, I love my mom and she’s the best ever.

I slept in until 2 in the afternoon. Then I drove to visit my friend M who is in town visiting. I got to see her and her bf, her sister, husband and baby. It was a good time except… TRAFFIC. The entire way up there the 101 was gross. I really need to get going on my hover-car invention. You would think that in the 21st century we wouldn’t have a problem like traffic. But we do. And we also have pollution and disease and hatred. It’s all so stupid. Shouldn’t we be past this? I guess one truth is that we are painfully, perpetually human. In other words, we are painfully, perpetually flawed.

It was a great day. 4 Barbie Warhols:

No comments:

Post a Comment