Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 26

I slept in a bit today and took birthday girl C to the movies with K. We saw Water for Elephants because a little RPattz makes everyday pretty great. I read the book and I think the movie did it justice. I think Reese was the weak link in the movie. I just didn’t buy her as that character, but I can’t hate on her because she represented the blondes rather well.

We also went out for C’s birthday and it got kind of crazy. It was all you can drink for $25 - 9pm – 1am. Let’s just say I got more than my money’s worth. It was fun. I didn’t really get hit on, but I did dance in front of a window and had a crowd of revelers cheering me on. It was a great 2 minutes of my life. I think C had a great birthday and it was really nice to see some familiar faces. I was also able to reclaim my D2: The Mighty Ducks DVD from C’s apartment. She’s had it since about Thanksgiving. I feel whole again.

It was a great day and hopefully the recovery time is minimal.

Today gets 4 Barbie Warhols:

No comments:

Post a Comment